Alfric the Goofy Wizard
↑ Web version: Google Chrome recommended!
ALFRIC • THE GOOFY WIZARD
— OLSCHOOL FPS —
This game was made to help some of my game art students. This is their vision.
You're Alfric, a low-tier wizard, chilling and watching Nesflictus in the dungeon your parents bought you. All your powers come from a very ancient and powerfull spellbook you inherited from your father. You use this spellbook every morning to summon your breakfast cereals.
But today... you've spelled wrong.
HOW TO WIN?
- Close all the demonic portals and kill all the creatures to win the game
- KEEP MOVING
- ↑↓ Move forward/backward ←→ Look around
- Holding [Space] — Open Spell Book
- ←→ Turn pages to choose a spell
- Release [Space] — Select the Spell
- Spell sequence : just press the damn keys when they reach the center of the screen :)
RECOMMENDED DESKTOP SPECS
- Quad-core CPU
- 4GB RAM
- Dedicated Nvidia/AMD GPU with 2GB of VRAM (GTX 1050 or better — Intel iGPU will not play smoothly!)
- Google Chrome browser
- Note: Graphics are downgraded. Please use the Windows version for a full experience.
- Development, lighting, FX — Karl Fayeton
- 3D Art — Tristan Truphemus
- 2D Art — Aldjia Bast & Thomas Oussoltsev
- Based on an early concept by Enzo Boudart (RIP)
- Unity 2019.3
- Photoshop CC
- © ESA GAMES 2020
- 2nd year project
- Project time span: 2 months
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.